Seed treatment with β-aminobutyric acid protects Pennisetum glaucum systemically from Sclerospora graminicola
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 721–728, August 2001
How to Cite
Shailasree, S., Sarosh, B., Vasanthi, N. and Shetty, H. (2001), Seed treatment with β-aminobutyric acid protects Pennisetum glaucum systemically from Sclerospora graminicola. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 721–728. doi: 10.1002/ps.346
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2001
- Enhancement of Research Capacity Programme of the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA ENRECA)
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!