Pymetrozine is hydroxylated by CYP6CM1, a cytochrome P450 conferring neonicotinoid resistance in Bemisia tabaci
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 457–461, April 2013
How to Cite
Nauen, R., Vontas, J., Kaussmann, M. and Wölfel, K. (2013), Pymetrozine is hydroxylated by CYP6CM1, a cytochrome P450 conferring neonicotinoid resistance in Bemisia tabaci. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 457–461. doi: 10.1002/ps.3460
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!