Metabolism-based synthesis, biological evaluation and structure–activity relationship analysis of spirotetramat analogues as potential lipid biosynthesis inhibitors
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1121–1130, October 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, J.-L., He, X.-R., Wang, Z.-C., Zhang, J.-G., Zhao, J.-H. and Zhu, G.-N. (2013), Metabolism-based synthesis, biological evaluation and structure–activity relationship analysis of spirotetramat analogues as potential lipid biosynthesis inhibitors. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1121–1130. doi: 10.1002/ps.3473
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!