The contents of this manuscript were presented at the National Science Meeting of the Royal Entomological Society, July 2012.
A host-plant-derived volatile blend to attract the apple blossom weevil Anthonomus pomorum – the essential volatiles include a repellent constituent†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1092–1098, September 2013
How to Cite
Collatz, J. and Dorn, S. (2013), A host-plant-derived volatile blend to attract the apple blossom weevil Anthonomus pomorum – the essential volatiles include a repellent constituent. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1092–1098. doi: 10.1002/ps.3477
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!