A quantitative analysis of a modified feeding method for rearing Cimex lectularius (Hemiptera: Cimicidae) in the laboratory
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1115–1120, October 2013
How to Cite
Chin-Heady, E., DeMark, J. J., Nolting, S., Bennett, G., Saltzmann, K. and Hamm, R. L. (2013), A quantitative analysis of a modified feeding method for rearing Cimex lectularius (Hemiptera: Cimicidae) in the laboratory. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1115–1120. doi: 10.1002/ps.3482
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!