Attract-and-kill as a new strategy for the management of the potato tuber moths Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) and Symmetrischema tangolias (Gyen) in potato: evaluation of its efficacy under potato field and storage conditions
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 11, pages 1205–1215, November 2013
How to Cite
Kroschel, J. and Zegarra, O. (2013), Attract-and-kill as a new strategy for the management of the potato tuber moths Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) and Symmetrischema tangolias (Gyen) in potato: evaluation of its efficacy under potato field and storage conditions. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1205–1215. doi: 10.1002/ps.3483
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!