Pesticide-laden dust emission and drift from treated seeds during seed drilling: a review
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 564–575, May 2013
How to Cite
Nuyttens, D., Devarrewaere, W., Verboven, P. and Foqué, D. (2013), Pesticide-laden dust emission and drift from treated seeds during seed drilling: a review. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 564–575. doi: 10.1002/ps.3485
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!