Based on a Poster presented at the Conference ‘Insect Toxicology 2000’, organised by John E Casida and Gary B Quistad, and held at the University of California at Berkeley, USA, on 17–19 July, 2000
Structure and diversity of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 914–922, October 2001
How to Cite
Tomizawa, M. and Casida, J. E. (2001), Structure and diversity of insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/ps.349
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2000
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, the National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Number: R01 ES08424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!