Partially presented at the Weed Science Society of America and American Chemical Society Meetings, 2011.
Soil residue analysis and degradation of saflufenacil as affected by moisture content and soil characteristics†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1291–1297, December 2013
How to Cite
Camargo, E. R., Senseman, S. A., Haney, R. L., Guice, J. B. and McCauley, G. N. (2013), Soil residue analysis and degradation of saflufenacil as affected by moisture content and soil characteristics. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1291–1297. doi: 10.1002/ps.3494
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 01:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!