Weiwei Zhuo and Liping Gan are co-first authors, who contributed equally to this work.
A novel Cph-like gene involved in histogenesis and maintenance of midgut in Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1298–1306, December 2013
How to Cite
Gan, L., Zhuo, W., Li, J., Wang, Y., Sima, Y. and Xu, S. (2013), A novel Cph-like gene involved in histogenesis and maintenance of midgut in Bombyx mori. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1298–1306. doi: 10.1002/ps.3501
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!