Involvement of superoxide dismutase in oxidative stress in the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis: molecular cloning and expression profiles
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1315–1325, December 2013
How to Cite
Gao, X.-M., Jia, F.-X., Shen, G.-M., Jiang, H.-Q., Dou, W. and Wang, J.-J. (2013), Involvement of superoxide dismutase in oxidative stress in the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis: molecular cloning and expression profiles. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1315–1325. doi: 10.1002/ps.3503
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!