Induced overexpression of cytochrome P450 sterol 14α-demethylase gene (CYP51) correlates with sensitivity to demethylation inhibitors (DMIs) in Sclerotinia homoeocarpa
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1369–1378, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, B. and Tredway, L. P. (2013), Induced overexpression of cytochrome P450 sterol 14α-demethylase gene (CYP51) correlates with sensitivity to demethylation inhibitors (DMIs) in Sclerotinia homoeocarpa. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1369–1378. doi: 10.1002/ps.3513
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!