Lethal and sublethal effects of cantharidin on the life history traits and population parameters of Helicoverpa armigera (Hübner) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Khan, R. A., Rashid, M., Wang, D. and Zhang, Y.-L. (2014), Lethal and sublethal effects of cantharidin on the life history traits and population parameters of Helicoverpa armigera (Hübner) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/ps.3517
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!