Pleiotropic effects of herbicide-resistance genes on crop yield: a review
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 897–904, August 2013
How to Cite
Darmency, H. (2013), Pleiotropic effects of herbicide-resistance genes on crop yield: a review. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 897–904. doi: 10.1002/ps.3522
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 12:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!