GIS PhyNoPi: Groupement d'Intérêt Scientifique Phytopathologie Nord-Picardie, France
Real-time PCR to study the effect of timing and persistence of fungicide application and wheat varietal resistance on Mycosphaerella graminicola and its sterol 14α-demethylation-inhibitor-resistant genotypes
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2014
How to Cite
Selim, S., Roisin-Fichter, C., Andry, J.-B., Bogdanow, B. and Sambou, R. (2014), Real-time PCR to study the effect of timing and persistence of fungicide application and wheat varietal resistance on Mycosphaerella graminicola and its sterol 14α-demethylation-inhibitor-resistant genotypes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 60–69. doi: 10.1002/ps.3525
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!