Modelling the fate of pesticides in paddy rice–fish pond farming systems in northern Vietnam
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2014
How to Cite
La, N., Lamers, M., Nguyen, V. V. and Streck, T. (2014), Modelling the fate of pesticides in paddy rice–fish pond farming systems in northern Vietnam. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 70–79. doi: 10.1002/ps.3527
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!