Hongxiu Wang and Liang Jin contributed equally to this work.
Identification of cultivable bacteria in the intestinal tract of Bactrocera dorsalis from three different populations and determination of their attractive potential
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 80–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Jin, L., Peng, T., Zhang, H., Chen, Q. and Hua, Y. (2014), Identification of cultivable bacteria in the intestinal tract of Bactrocera dorsalis from three different populations and determination of their attractive potential. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 80–87. doi: 10.1002/ps.3528
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!