†The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or any other State or Federal Agency.
Economic and policy issues of U.S. agricultural pesticide use trends†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1001–1025, September 2013
How to Cite
Osteen, C. D. and Fernandez-Cornejo, J. (2013), Economic and policy issues of U.S. agricultural pesticide use trends. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1001–1025. doi: 10.1002/ps.3529
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!