Structure, bioactivity and implications for environmental remediation of complexes comprising the fungicide hexaconazole bound to copper
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 228–233, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-H., Lai, S.-H., Ruan, L.-L., Cheng, J.-L., Tan, C.-X. and Zhu, G.-N. (2014), Structure, bioactivity and implications for environmental remediation of complexes comprising the fungicide hexaconazole bound to copper. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/ps.3536
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!