Based on a paper presented at the Conference ‘Insect Toxicology 2000’, organized by John E Casida and Gary B Quistad, and held at the University of California at Berkeley, USA, on 17–19 July, 2000
Resistance and Metabolism
Cytochromes P450 of insects: the tip of the iceberg†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 958–967, October 2001
How to Cite
Scott, J. G. and Wen, Z. (2001), Cytochromes P450 of insects: the tip of the iceberg. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 958–967. doi: 10.1002/ps.354
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM47835
- Hatch project. Grant Number: 414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!