Present address: Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University, 46 Shimoadachi-cho, Yoshida, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606–8501 Japan
Effects of termiticide exposure on mutual interactions between the treated and untreated workers of the Asian subterranean termite Coptotermes gestroi
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 240–244, February 2014
How to Cite
Neoh, K.-B., Lee, C.-C. and Lee, C.-Y. (2014), Effects of termiticide exposure on mutual interactions between the treated and untreated workers of the Asian subterranean termite Coptotermes gestroi. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 240–244. doi: 10.1002/ps.3544
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 11:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!