Estimating economic thresholds for site-specific weed control using manual weed counts and sensor technology: An example based on three winter wheat trials
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 200–211, February 2014
How to Cite
Keller, M., Gutjahr, C., Möhring, J., Weis, M., Sökefeld, M. and Gerhards, R. (2014), Estimating economic thresholds for site-specific weed control using manual weed counts and sensor technology: An example based on three winter wheat trials. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 200–211. doi: 10.1002/ps.3545
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!