Fitness of twospotted spider mites is more affected by constitutive than induced resistance traits in cotton (Gossypium spp.)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1187–1197, October 2013
How to Cite
Miyazaki, J., Wilson, L. J. and Stiller, W. N. (2013), Fitness of twospotted spider mites is more affected by constitutive than induced resistance traits in cotton (Gossypium spp.). Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1187–1197. doi: 10.1002/ps.3546
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!