Integrated biological and chemical control of rice sheath blight by Bacillus subtilis NJ-18 and jinggangmycin
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 258–263, February 2014
How to Cite
Peng, D., Li, S., Wang, J., Chen, C. and Zhou, M. (2014), Integrated biological and chemical control of rice sheath blight by Bacillus subtilis NJ-18 and jinggangmycin. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 258–263. doi: 10.1002/ps.3551
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 03:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!