Ding-hao Lu and Min Wu contributed equally to this work.
A functional study of two dsRNA binding protein genes in Laodelphax striatellus
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1034–1039, September 2013
How to Cite
Lu, D.-h., Wu, M., Pu, J., Feng, A., Zhang, Q. and Han, Z.-j. (2013), A functional study of two dsRNA binding protein genes in Laodelphax striatellus. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1034–1039. doi: 10.1002/ps.3553
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 02:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!