Multiple glutathione S-transferase genes: identification and expression in oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 295–303, February 2014
How to Cite
Hu, F., Dou, W., Wang, J.-J., Jia, F.-X. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), Multiple glutathione S-transferase genes: identification and expression in oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 295–303. doi: 10.1002/ps.3558
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!