Predictive 3D modelling of the interactions of pyrethroids with the voltage-gated sodium channels of ticks and mites
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 369–377, March 2014
How to Cite
O'Reilly, A. O., Williamson, M. S., González-Cabrera, J., Turberg, A., Field, L. M., Wallace, B. A. and Davies, T. G. E. (2014), Predictive 3D modelling of the interactions of pyrethroids with the voltage-gated sodium channels of ticks and mites. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 369–377. doi: 10.1002/ps.3561
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!