Paper was given in part at 58. German Phytopathology Conference, 10.–14. September 2012, in Braunschweig and represents the main results of the PhD thesis “In vivo und molekularbiologische Untersuchungen zur Sensitivität von Phakopsora pachyhrizi gegenüber Demethylierungs-Inhibitoren und Qo-Inhibitoren” by HK Schmitz, 2013 (online available at http://opus.ub.uni-hohenheim.de/volltexte/2013/828).
Sensitivity of Phakopsora pachyrhizi towards quinone-outside-inhibitors and demethylation-inhibitors, and corresponding resistance mechanisms†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 378–388, March 2014
How to Cite
Schmitz, H. K., Medeiros, C.-A., Craig, I. R. and Stammler, G. (2014), Sensitivity of Phakopsora pachyrhizi towards quinone-outside-inhibitors and demethylation-inhibitors, and corresponding resistance mechanisms. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 378–388. doi: 10.1002/ps.3562
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 12:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!