Activity of chlorantraniliprole and thiamethoxam seed treatments on life stages of the rice water weevil as affected by the distribution of insecticides in rice plants
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 338–344, February 2014
How to Cite
Lanka, S. K., Stout, M. J., Beuzelin, J. M. and Ottea, J. A. (2014), Activity of chlorantraniliprole and thiamethoxam seed treatments on life stages of the rice water weevil as affected by the distribution of insecticides in rice plants. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/ps.3570
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 01:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!