Genetic toxicity of dillapiol and spinosad larvicides in somatic cells of Drosophila melanogaster
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 559–565, April 2014
How to Cite
Aciole, E. H. P., Guimarães, N. N., Silva, A. S., Amorim, E. M., Nunomura, S. M., Garcia, A. C. L., Cunha, K. S. and Rohde, C. (2014), Genetic toxicity of dillapiol and spinosad larvicides in somatic cells of Drosophila melanogaster. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 559–565. doi: 10.1002/ps.3573
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!