Based on a paper presented at the Conference ‘Insect Toxicology 2000’, organized by John E Casida and Gary B Quistad, and held at the University of California at Berkeley, USA, on 17–19 July, 2000
Natural products as insecticides: the biology, biochemistry and quantitative structure–activity relationships of spinosyns and spinosoids†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 896–905, October 2001
How to Cite
Sparks, T. C., Crouse, G. D. and Durst, G. (2001), Natural products as insecticides: the biology, biochemistry and quantitative structure–activity relationships of spinosyns and spinosoids. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 896–905. doi: 10.1002/ps.358
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2000
- Dow AgroSciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!