Dissipation of soil fumigants from soil following repeated applications
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 440–447, March 2014
How to Cite
Triky-Dotan, S. and Ajwa, H. A. (2014), Dissipation of soil fumigants from soil following repeated applications. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 440–447. doi: 10.1002/ps.3586
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!