Insecticide susceptibilities in populations of two rice planthoppers, Nilaparvata lugens and Sogatella furcifera, immigrating into Japan in the period 2005–2012
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 615–622, April 2014
How to Cite
Matsumura, M., Sanada-Morimura, S., Otuka, A., Ohtsu, R., Sakumoto, S., Takeuchi, H. and Satoh, M. (2014), Insecticide susceptibilities in populations of two rice planthoppers, Nilaparvata lugens and Sogatella furcifera, immigrating into Japan in the period 2005–2012. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 615–622. doi: 10.1002/ps.3590
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!