Research on the changes in wettability of rice (Oryza sativa.) leaf surfaces at different development stages using the OWRK method
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 462–469, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-q., Yu, C.-x., Li, Y., Zhu, Q.-q., Zhou, L., Cao, C., Yu, T.-t. and Du, F.-p. (2014), Research on the changes in wettability of rice (Oryza sativa.) leaf surfaces at different development stages using the OWRK method. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 462–469. doi: 10.1002/ps.3594
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!