Air temperature optimisation for humidity-controlled cold storage of the predatory mites Neoseiulus californicus and Phytoseiulus persimilis (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 483–487, March 2014
How to Cite
Ghazy, N. A., Suzuki, T., Amano, H. and Ohyama, K. (2014), Air temperature optimisation for humidity-controlled cold storage of the predatory mites Neoseiulus californicus and Phytoseiulus persimilis (Acari: Phytoseiidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 483–487. doi: 10.1002/ps.3599
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!