Resistance and behavioural response of Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) populations to Bacillus thuringiensis formulations
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 488–495, March 2014
How to Cite
Zago, H. B., Siqueira, H. Á., Pereira, E. J., Picanço, M. C. and Barros, R. (2014), Resistance and behavioural response of Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) populations to Bacillus thuringiensis formulations. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/ps.3600
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!