Oxygen-rich culture conditions enhance the conidial infectivity and the quality of two strains of Isaria fumosorosea for potentially improved biocontrol processes
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 661–666, April 2014
How to Cite
Miranda-Hernández, F., Saucedo-Castañeda, G., Alatorre-Rosas, R. and Loera, O. (2014), Oxygen-rich culture conditions enhance the conidial infectivity and the quality of two strains of Isaria fumosorosea for potentially improved biocontrol processes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 661–666. doi: 10.1002/ps.3605
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!