Acaricidal activities of β-caryophyllene oxide and structural analogues derived from Psidium cattleianum oil against house dust mites
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 757–762, May 2014
How to Cite
Oh, M.-S., Yang, J.-Y., Kim, M.-G. and Lee, H.-S. (2014), Acaricidal activities of β-caryophyllene oxide and structural analogues derived from Psidium cattleianum oil against house dust mites. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 757–762. doi: 10.1002/ps.3608
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!