Preliminary results of this study were presented at the 6th Meeting of the IOBC-WPRS Working Group ‘Integrated Protection in Oak Forest’, Tempio Pausania, Italy, 4–10 October 2010.
A pheromone analogue affects the evaporation rate of (+)-disparlure in Lymantria dispar†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 674–681, April 2014
How to Cite
Sollai, G., Murgia, S., Secci, F., Frongia, A., Cerboneschi, A., Masala, C., Liscia, A., Crnjar, R. and Solari, P. (2014), A pheromone analogue affects the evaporation rate of (+)-disparlure in Lymantria dispar. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 674–681. doi: 10.1002/ps.3609
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 06:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!