Comparative antifeedant activities of polygodial and pyrethrins against whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) and aphids (Myzus persicae)
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 682–688, April 2014
How to Cite
Prota, N., Bouwmeester, H. J. and Jongsma, M. A. (2014), Comparative antifeedant activities of polygodial and pyrethrins against whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) and aphids (Myzus persicae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 682–688. doi: 10.1002/ps.3610
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 06:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!