Honey bees, neonicotinoids and bee incident reports: the Canadian situation
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 779–783, May 2014
How to Cite
Cutler, G. C., Scott-Dupree, C. D. and Drexler, D. M. (2014), Honey bees, neonicotinoids and bee incident reports: the Canadian situation. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 779–783. doi: 10.1002/ps.3613
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!