Detecting the presence of target-site resistance to neonicotinoids and pyrethroids in Italian populations of Myzus persicae
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 931–938, June 2014
How to Cite
Panini, M., Dradi, D., Marani, G., Butturini, A. and Mazzoni, E. (2014), Detecting the presence of target-site resistance to neonicotinoids and pyrethroids in Italian populations of Myzus persicae. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 931–938. doi: 10.1002/ps.3630
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!