Cross-resistance risk of the novel complex II inhibitors cyenopyrafen and cyflumetofen in resistant strains of the two-spotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 365–368, March 2014
How to Cite
Khalighi, M., Tirry, L. and Van Leeuwen, T. (2014), Cross-resistance risk of the novel complex II inhibitors cyenopyrafen and cyflumetofen in resistant strains of the two-spotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 365–368. doi: 10.1002/ps.3641
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!