Based on a paper presented at the Conference ‘Insect Toxicology 2000’, organized by John E Casida and Gary B Quistad, and held at the University of California at Berkeley, USA, on 17–19 July, 2000
Chemistry and biology of thiamethoxam: a second generation neonicotinoid†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 906–913, October 2001
How to Cite
Maienfisch, P., Angst, M., Brandl, F., Fischer, W., Hofer, D., Kayser, H., Kobel, W., Rindlisbacher, A., Senn, R., Steinemann, A. and Widmer, H. (2001), Chemistry and biology of thiamethoxam: a second generation neonicotinoid. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 906–913. doi: 10.1002/ps.365
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!