Cross-resistance between cyenopyrafen and pyridaben in the twospotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae (Acari: Tetranychidae)
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 1090–1096, July 2014
How to Cite
Sugimoto, N. and Osakabe, M. (2014), Cross-resistance between cyenopyrafen and pyridaben in the twospotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae (Acari: Tetranychidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1090–1096. doi: 10.1002/ps.3652
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!