Efficacy of insecticide residues on adult Halyomorpha halys (Stål) (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) mortality and injury in apple and peach orchards
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 1097–1104, July 2014
How to Cite
Leskey, T. C., Short, B. D. and Lee, D.-H. (2014), Efficacy of insecticide residues on adult Halyomorpha halys (Stål) (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) mortality and injury in apple and peach orchards. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1097–1104. doi: 10.1002/ps.3653
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!