Estimating the frequency of Cry1F resistance in field populations of the European corn borer (Lepidoptera: Crambidae)
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 725–733, May 2014
How to Cite
Siegfried, B. D., Rangasamy, M., Wang, H., Spencer, T., Haridas, C. V., Tenhumberg, B., Sumerford, D. V. and Storer, N. P. (2014), Estimating the frequency of Cry1F resistance in field populations of the European corn borer (Lepidoptera: Crambidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 725–733. doi: 10.1002/ps.3662
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!