Spot drip application of dimethyl disulfide as a post-plant treatment for the control of plant parasitic nematodes and soilborne pathogens in grape production
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 1151–1157, July 2014
How to Cite
Cabrera, J. A., Wang, D., Gerik, J. S. and Gan, J. (2014), Spot drip application of dimethyl disulfide as a post-plant treatment for the control of plant parasitic nematodes and soilborne pathogens in grape production. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1151–1157. doi: 10.1002/ps.3666
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!