From integrated pest management to integrated pest eradication: technologies and future needs
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 179–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Suckling, D. M., Stringer, L. D., Stephens, A. E., Woods, B., Williams, D. G., Baker, G. and El-Sayed, A. M. (2014), From integrated pest management to integrated pest eradication: technologies and future needs. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 179–189. doi: 10.1002/ps.3670
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!