Can we forecast the effects of climate change on entomophagous biological control agents?
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 853–859, June 2014
How to Cite
Aguilar-Fenollosa, E. and Jacas, J. A. (2014), Can we forecast the effects of climate change on entomophagous biological control agents?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 853–859. doi: 10.1002/ps.3678
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!